What you need to renew your car licence disc at the post office

With no one receiving renewal forms for their car licence disc in the post anymore, you need to remember when your disc needs to be replaced.

The first thing to do is check if your local post office does car licence disc renewals and if they don’t, is there a post office close to where you live that does.

The first form you need is called an ALV (application for licensing of motor vehicle), which can be collected from the post office, or downloaded from the eNaTIS website or licenserenewal.co.za – the latter is a handy and helpful website with all the information you need, including what you can expect to pay.

Next you need a copy of your ID and proof of residential address. If your details regarding the vehicle have changed, you will need to complete and hand in an NCP form (notification of change in particulars).

Article regards of our sister publication, South Coast Sun.


Earl Baillache

Latest News


Recommended Story x
What you need to know about the SA Hall of Fame at Sun City

Thanx for your referral. We have no doubt your friends will love our newsletter as much as you!

Don't forget to verify your email.

to our FREE newsletter
SUBSCRIBE to our FREE newsletter.

SELECT your titles:

Standerton Advertiser

Your details:

Your friends: